Belly fat is a blend of lazy muscles, bloated bowels, toxins, and excess fat tissues. By following the top ten ways given below, one can definitely get rid of excess fat from the abdominal area.
- Drink plenty of water: Belly fat is made out of fat cells accumulating built up toxin. In order to eliminate the toxin and fat from the body drink water with reverse osmosis filtration. Water attracts the toxins from the body fat and takes it out of the body. Water also helps in increasing the metabolism level in the body.
- Your bowel needs a break from gluten: Some of the toughest foods for your bowel for breaking down are gluten based foods. Discard gluten based foods such as rye, barley, oats, and wheat for a week and you will be quite amazed to see how your tummy flattens.
- Avoid junk foods and fast foods: Junk foods like colas, candies, chips and cakes need to be completely avoided during the process of fat loss. Also, foods like pizzas, burgers, deep fried foods, etc needs to be removed from your diet list. If you really want to know the effective ways on how to lose belly fat then this is one of the most effective ones to follow.
- Breathe into the thymus: You can place your palm in between the breasts and you will find the thymus. This area is the energetic area of the heart. By breathing into and lifting the heart and thymus, you need to breathe out during the shoulders. If you perform this activity, you will lift the lower abdominal muscles and activate the ab muscles that help in breathing.
- Healthy eating: Eating right is the most essential factor that aids towards losing belly fat. Instead of having the regular 3 large portioned meals, you can stick to having 5 to 6 small portioned meals. By doing so, you don’t feel hungry throughout the day as there is not much of a gap between meals.
- Interval training: Interval training workouts have been proven to be more effective than the regular time consuming workouts. Time is a constraint for majority of people therefore; interval training is the most ideal workouts.
- Make smart choices: Eliminate the highly processed foods from your diet list. Try to cook your meals either by baking or grilling instead of frying it. Deep fried foods are filled with oil and it is harmful for the body.
- Find a companion: Most people follow diets with good intentions. However, after a certain point, people tend to lose track and give up on the diet. Request your family members to accompany you for your diets and workouts as it is fun and you will have common goals to achieve.
- Food with lean proteins: consuming food with lean proteins helps in balancing the level of saturated fat. In addition, you get maximum supply of required vitamins that helps in improving your overall health.
- Avoid alcohol consumption: Alcohol has high calorie content and impacts the blood sugar levels in the body. Alcohol is the main contributor that makes you gain weight especially in the belly areas.
Follow these steps and you will be on your way to keeping the belly fat to a minimum and you will be ready to show off your figure at the pool or beach in your new swimsuit.